The Portal of Light
Blog
Light
Freedom
Favorite Articles
The Power of Visualization
https://www.facebook.com/portaloflightnetwork You have an awesome power that most of us have never been taught to use effectively. E...
Your children
Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself. They come through you but not from y...
Future Power
Future Power By Sylvia Wright You will be living a more environmentally friendly life in the future. Here’s how. In 50 years, we will look b...
REIKI HEALING CRYSTALS
1) Choose a crystal that you want to program. I enjoy healing with clear quartz and amethyst. A wand shape or a double terminated poi...
Shine Your Light
The Bridge ~ Reminder #82 The Eighth Intent Shine Your Light I am a magnificent being, awakening to my highest potential. I expres...
sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011
Super-Full-Moon
Waves of Light - Peace - Love...
We are One!
* * *
*
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio